Saturday 14 September 2013

The Dreadful Intro

Hello, Decky here.
I've decided on creating this new blog since I'm often bombarded with thoughts and ideas, which I'd very much like to share. And this is pretty much my very first post on this site, so I'm just going to introduce myself and write about what I do. (As much as we all hate introductions, I've no other choice alongside to start an interesting topic)

I'm an author/poetess who does a lot of book, movie, and poetry reviews alongside with researching about weird, innovative science that I am very much obsessed with. I also go to high school where I'm very talented at playing my part as a creepy, darkside-obsessed tomboy who is (not boasting or much) the main centre of attention. Well, I don't really get to fit in with some who aren't that into what I am.
Basically, I'm a result of what happens when you mix a sci-fi geek, a madhouse scientist, and a literature nerd; you end up creating a modern day, 21st century Frankenstein, who is not really that bad.

My main intention is to raise awareness about the minute detailed news that go by un-noticed. For instance, scientists have brought forward the Aquatic Ape theory into a new phase (I'm sure the majority don't know what that is, but hats off to those who do). And this so-stereotyped "weird" news is mainly ignored because of its title, when it can actually provide insights about questions that still remained unanswered.

I'll be posting a lot about new, bizarre stuff  that I often stumble across while researching. And trust me, I try my best to spread the much ignored news to the public during school days, but there are limitations I have frightening encounters with, some being my very own parents.

Until my very next post,
Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment